ITT DataBox Designed For NinjaTrader
New “Export All” Feature
Allows you to export all price and indicator values on the chart to a file.
ITT DataBox designed for NinjaTrader, is a feature rich add-on for the NinjaTrader platform. It was designed by traders, for traders. With over 15 years of trading experience we realize that quick and convenient access to data is a key part of any trading platform, so we took the superb power of the NinjaTrader platform and extended it to make it even better. The ITT DataBox has many features that as traders, we feel are necessary. Some of the key features are listed below, for a complete list of features visit the ITT DataBox product page. The DataBox is under active development, so new features are being added to extend it even further. Be sure to checkout the screenshots and videos below.
- Multiple databoxes, each chart can have it’s own databox.
- Live Data, the databox can display data based on cursor position, or set to display the current bar’s live data.
- The databox can be docked to the chart in several positions or floated anywhere on the desktop.
- Flexible configurations so you can see the data how you want to see it.
- The ability to save default configurations or save as custom templates.
- An Export Mode, so that the data displayed in the databox for a bar can be written to a csv file with a click of the mouse.
These are just a few of the many features of the ITT DataBox. See the screenshots and videos below for more. (click on the screenshots to enlarge)
For more information, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are a few short videos of the ITT DataBox, a more in-depth video of the DataBox features can be found here.